Thanks to all of you who visited the DGI meeting in wonderful Freiburg from September 6th to September 8th 2018.
We are also happy, that there were so many interesting abstracts about epitope matching and specially thank all authors for their contribution in the field:
- O-4: “Impact of eplets on antibody formation during pregnancy”, Rene Duquesnoy (Pittsburgh, USA), Marilyn Marrari (Pittsburgh, USA), Matthias Niemann (Berlin), Irene Hösli (Basel, Switzerland), Stefan Schaub (Basel, Switzerland), Gideon Hönger (Basel, Switzerland)
- O-21: “Computational simulations demonstrate the feasibility and benefit of epitope matching in deceased donor kidney allocation”, Matthias Niemann (Berlin), Kirsten Geneugelijk (Utrecht, Niederlande), Nils Lachmann (Berlin), Oliver Staeck (Berlin), Eric Spierings (Utrecht, Niederlande)
- O-22: “Prediction of antibody- and cell-mediated rejection of kidney transplants by HLA epitope matching”, Nils Lachmann (Berlin), Matthias Niemann (Berlin), Oliver Staeck (Berlin), Klemens Budde (Berlin), Eric Spierings (Utrecht, Niederlande), Axel Pruß (Berlin), Constanze Schönemann (Berlin)
- P-6: “Association between PIRCHE and clinical outcome in patients with acute leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome after haplo-SCT”, Alessia Fraccaroli (München), Andrea Dick (München), Matthias Niemann (Berlin), Teresa Kauke (München), Johanna Tischer (München), Andreas Humpe (München)
Since fall 2014 he focuses at PIRCHE on further improving the PIRCHE algorithm and investigating the technology's power in new domains.
Latest posts by Matthias Niemann (see all)
- PIRCHE available in Omixon HLA Twin - September 21, 2018
- 26th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Immunogenetics (DGI) - September 4, 2018
- PIRCHE – How to integrate PIRCHE in today’s routine - May 14, 2018